Online abstract submission opens: February 23th, 2018
Abstract submission deadline: May 1st, 2018
Notification to authors and bursaries: May 15st, 2018
Early registration deadline for selected abstract presenters: June 1st, 2018
The abstract template can be retrieved here (docx format)
Overview of procedure
- download of the abstract template
- rename that file: surname_name_oral/poster.doc
- edit the abstract according to the template (MAXIMUM ONE PAGE AND ONE FIGURE)
- make a PDF file from the finished abstract
- complete the format below and upload the pdf abstract file (each participant can apply for just one poster or oral contribution)
- choose the Sessions suitable for your contribution
Only for Bursaries Application
The eligibility criteria for bursaries applications are listed here. The motivation letter of the Institution or of the supervisor of the student must be uploaded together with the pdf Abstract file after completing the Registration procedure.
The acceptance of an abstract as oral or poster will be notified by the Organizing Committee by May, 15th.
The conference language is English
Titles and presenting authors of abstracts will appear in the Program Booklet
Acknowledgment that Abstract is Received
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been received will be sent by e-mail. Please note that if you do not receive an email message your abstract has not been entered into the database.
Presenting authors for oral presentations will be notified of their final abstract number, session name, date, time, and room assignment approximately in the weeks prior to the meeting. This information will also be posted on the XTOP2018 web site. Details of the format for posters will be provided later.
As always, if at any point in the submission process you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact the XTOP2018 abstract administrators: firstname.lastname@example.org